American Jazz Bass review by Fender

Fender: American Jazz Bass

Purchased from: Tarpley music co

The tones you can get are endless I play thru an Ampeg SVT 4 pro head and a Peavey pro 4-10 cab pretty much straight thru no effects I'm getting bell like highs and some lows that are so warm it melts. Passive or active you can dial in any tone you want. And its quiet no loud hum I play Rock and Blues so its a match made in California lol.

I play in a Rock and Blues band. I have been playing Bass for about 10 years and Guitar for about 30 years. If this Bass was stolen I would hunt the low life down and put the hurt on! I hate thiefs This is truly the nicest bass I have ever owned I've had plenty. I'm sorry this IS a GLOWING review so don't publish it this bass rocks it.

Its a Fender need I say more.yes it will stand up to live playing the hardware should out live me. It came with strap locks very solid. I always take a back up its not that I can't depend on it its just smart to have an extra. The finish should last a lifetime if it doesn't good! A worn out looking bass thats been played and not abused is good.

This bass was perfect right out of the box it was almost like they set it up just for me. The neck is smooth and fast the frets are dressed perfectly. Sorry if your lookig for Flaws it not gonna happen I can't find ANYTHING wrong with this bass. No loose or missing screws no hums no rattles the bone nut is cut perfect.

2010 American Deluxe Jazz Bass Natural finish Ash body Maple fret board. Active or passivee electronics, Bone nut cut to perfection. Came with strap locks, strap, patch cord. high mass bridge you can strig thru the body or load it from the top. N3 noiseless pickups. Rolled finger board edges fully bound neck.