American Precision Bass review by Fender

Fender: American Precision Bass

Purchased from: Guitar store

I used this in my Hardcore Punk Bands since 1998.Its my main Bass and the Only one I grab for when playing a show. Its not a Jazz Bass and Not a Rickenbacker, You can get alot of great tones out of it but for me its used for Punk, Oi, and some old school indie. Its Really Beat up now and the white paint has turned a yellow cream color with lots of dings and nicks. The sounds is thick and full, I play thru a Boss Bass pedal into a Ampeg Solid State Amp. Its Quit with no fret noise and carries amazing sustain and low end crunchy bass. Capable of brigt sounds too.

Great Bass Guitar. Simple and built like a German Panzer tank. It sounds good and and plays good. Hardware is good quality and will last forever. Comes with a nice case. I've had things thrown at it while playing, Dropped it while playing, and have people pull me into the pit with it. This Bass has Held up amazingly over the years. Infact I plan to retire it soon because It has so much sentimental valuse now. If Someone stole this I'd hunt them down.

This Bass will survive a nuclear Bomb Blast. Had it over 12 years and it still has all its original equipment. The only thing I added was the Strap Locks. I litterally Beat this thing to death over the years. I've used this to play in my Fast Agressive Hardcore Punk bands over the years. No need for a back up with this.

Action is low and fast right out of the box. Had this for over 12 years and only had to adjust the truss rod a few times. Stays in Tune from Gig to Gig! Literally I can Tune it and forget about it for weeks, It will stay in tune for a few practices or Gigs in a Row. The Tuning Pegs are good, saddles are good, Pups are good, controls are good but they have had to be tightened a few times. I literally have Beaten this thing to death playing out ovetr the years and it still plays like new.

1998, USA Fender P Bass. White with a black pick Guard, came with nice Hardshell case. Fender threw in some sheap accessories.String thru Body. My ffavorite Bass Guitar of all Time. Been playing for over 20 years and owned Alot of Basses. This is my personal Favorite. Very Reliable, Very Durable. Comfortable to play and set up great right out of the Box.