Deluxe Active Jazz Bass review by Fender

Fender: Deluxe Active Jazz Bass

The bass has a nice well balanced sound and seems to fit all styles of music. It so far has had no buzzing sounds and can easy switch between bright and dark tones. This so far is the best sounding bass I have. With the active controls, it is easy to swath between different sounds and tones.

For the price I paid for this bass, I scored one hell of a deal. This bass is amazing and I probably won't buy another one for a couple of years. This is a great bass for moderate players Who are looking for their second or third bass. I wish that guitar center would advertise this bass more; I only found this one because the guy thought it was the best one in my price range. I guess I lucked out.

This bass is very reliable. I have only had it for a couple months, and it still plays just as it did when I first bought. It seems like it will last for a long time. The neck is really solid too. I accidentally bumped it against the door, and it didn't dent it, unlike my old bass.

The action of the guitar is amazing. Same with the pick ups. This guitar was a back up show case guitar, so it was played that much before I bought it. The guitar is properly put together; I haven't had to re-router it yet. I haven't noticed any flaws yet, but I may later. The finish on the bass is also very nice.

The Deluxe Active Jazz Bass guitar was designed with the gigging bass player in mind. This alder-body bass offers classic styling and modern features such as a comfortable C-shaped maple neck, four-ply brown shell pickguard on a variety of finishes (see specifications), two dual-coil ceramic Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups with nickel-plated pole pieces, and a three-band active EQ with treble, mid and bass boost/cut. Distinctively attractive looking with a clear, thunderous sound.

synyster.punk
    i have a standard jazz bass, and i am also looking for another fender jazz, that one sounds pretty good, cept im lookin for a fretless.
    Vogel
    crash_course
    Vogel wrote: i'm also looking forward to buy a bass guitar but i think that 550 is a bit too much for a beginner bass guitar isn't it?
    www.rondomusic.net
    Artisan_Bassist
    The Deluxe Active Jazz aint really a beginner bass...it's more of an intermediate level one.