Deluxe Jazz Bass 24 review by Fender

Fender: Deluxe Jazz Bass 24

The sound of a jazz bass is versatile. Though the sound doesnt't sound nice with the amplifier I use because well, it's kinda like damaged. But it sounds really good with a big amplifier. I prefer the sound on an 220 watts Ampeg bass amplifier. It has a really clean and warm sound.

The play different types of music. I'm into metal at the moment. And it still works! If this would get lost, I'd have the one Who lost it buy me a new one. What I love about its feature is its 24 frets, it's like the only jazz Fender with 24 frets. I completely had my eye on this baby. But I wish I had a bigger amplifier to satisfy my bass sound. I highly recommend this bass for high note bass players and those who love to get those high notes at the end.

I can say this bass will be nice for live playing. You just need back up 9 volt batteries since it's an active bass. Fender material is pretty durable I believe though I haven't played this bass for that long yet so I can't really tell. I don't need straplocks for the strap buttons since it's larger than usual strap buttons which is good. I would use this in a gig even without a backup. I can totally rely on this bass and I only like playing 24 fret basses.

The set up of the bass was perfect when I got it. I didn't have to do any adjustments at all. And the pick ups were set just how I wanted it. Though the strings were not really new, but I bought new ones and I'm waiting for it to completely wear out before I change them because they don't sell any of this bass strings from where I am right now.

StratEnRegalia
    I love this thing, I got it not too long, it's really nice to play, pretty well built, good condition considering how long it was in the store being used. It's pretty damn versatile, shame my amps sucks, but that'll change soon.
    The Lunatic
    I sooo want one, but i'd need to check it out in a shop first... anyone know where ins Scotland it'd be in the shop? (lol)... also, was that price in $$$ or ?