Highway 1 Jazz Bass review by Fender

Fender: Highway 1 Jazz Bass

I play things from metal, rock like Rush stuff, to jazz. And this bass can bring out more sound than what you would ever think about. This is a very quite bass very pleasing to play, the richest and fullest sounding bass I have had. And with like a nice delay or a nice synth it sound great. I playit threw a Crete MXB100 and the amps effect sound great with this. So if you have a wide variety or play basicly anything this is a great one to have.

This is the most comfortable guitar I have ever plad in my 10 years of playing. It matches great with everything I play, and it will be there when I need it to be with a big bottom end which well all love right. If this was stolen I would kick some ass but if it ever got away I would have to go and get me a new one just to good to not get again. I was looking at 3 others before I got this. A Warwick Thumb, Music Man SUB, and Warwick Corvette. And the Fender just was more comfortable, Better sounding much bigger sounding, and I knew it would last me and I love the look of the jazz bass always wanted one so the moment I found it I got it and so sould everyone else.

This guiatr will get you through a tour or the rest of your life. Its will be there when you need it Hey its a Fender. You can play these forever and all you may have to replace in the long term is the pickups or the wiring just normal stuff.

This was a great guitar from the moment I picked it up really no flaws in it wood was great looking and frets still setted. Perfect!

This is an USA made Jazz bass guitar. An alder body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, and 20 medium jumbo frets. The finish was great mine was a transparent red. With a nice satin finish to make this bass sharp looking. Three controls 2 volume and one tone. the only thing different is mine came with new DiMarzzio pickups, which is a huge plus, but the Fender pickups are great it just matters what you like. And with Rotosound 50-110 strings make this bass a kick ass one.

Mr.Glue
    I have no idea about this bass but all I know is that I WANT ONE!!!
    punkextremest
    yeah this bass does look good, ive got a fender signature but i do like the look of that bass.