Mark Hoppus Bass review by Fender

Fender: Mark Hoppus Bass

Purchased from: ebay

I have two other basses, a rouge and a fake Gibson eb-3 or something like that. This is the best bass i've ever played. I played at guitar center and fell in love with it. I have been playing for 2 years and i have not played anything better. I definetly buy another one if it was stolen. I love the color, the pickups, and that it has a string-thru bridge like the american.

I am not in a band, but my friend borrowed it for 3 shows, with no backup and nothing went wrong, its perfect. I have hit on my desk and bed and not a mark. The head accidently hit my ceiling fan and nothing happened. The strap bottons are tight, and its never fallen due to that.

When I got it, the action was all the way the down and the nut came off. I just super glued it back on and its perfect. I had to make the pickups allign with each other. and on the auction the guy said its in excellent condition but the basslines logo on the pickups is fading out and the nut problem wasn't stated.

2001 mexican jazz bass with P-Bass basslines quarter pound pickups.mine is surf green with 20 frets, laminated top, one volume control, with gig bag.