Standard Jazz Bass review by Fender

Fender: Standard Jazz Bass

I play everything from Metallica, Trvium to Green Day, New Found Glory, The Calling ect. and it fits all of them perfectly. I basiclly whatever amp I can at gigs, but when we practicei use my dads 100 watt hh amp. There is loads of variety. It sounds awesome!

Overall, it doesnt matter what type of style you play, heavy or soft, because you can give it a dull, heavy sound or use the uniqe "twang" you get with a Jazz. So it don't matter what you play.

It's been going for 20 years and there aint any signs of it conckin out anytime soon. Nothing isn't working. I would use it all the because it can take it 100%.

The action is a dream, I've played a number guitars and basses, and the on the jazz is second to none. I don't play around with the pickups and stuff because it's my dads pride and joy. The only problem is at the bridge which wasn't like theat when he got it. One of the bolts that holds the string support is missing, but we are lookin for one.

This guitar isnt mine, it's my dad's but I use it in one the bands I'm in. He bought it around 20 years ago, for a bargin because the guy he bought it off didnt know what he was selling. It has 20 frets and a maple neck and body, made in the US. It has a brown quited finish with a white pic gaurd. It has a star style shape I think, it has 3 controles 2 volume and 1 tone. It has a hard case made of wood and satin carpet inside.