Standard Jazz Bass review by Fender

Fender: Standard Jazz Bass

I play from punk-metal-rock and this bass suits all those needs. The two volume and one tone are great for any type of music and bassist's can find a vast variety of tones for them to enjoy. I plug through SWR and Mesa Boogie amps and it sounds amazing. Its not even noisy which can be great for any player.

This bass matches all of kinds of music and is great for any bass player who wants a great sounding bass which can deliver many diffrent tones. I've been playing for 5 years and this is my first Fender I ever had. I also own the Ibanez SR505, The Ibanez K5, and a Washburn XB-102 Bantam series. This Fender is diffrent from these (in a good way which I like). Nothing is wrong with this but if I could ask for one more thing on it, it would be to install another tone control knob (even know the tones are tasty and awesome). Get this bass try it out youl love it instantly!

This bass can withstand gigs, studio, and of course pratice and home. This bass can probably take a good beating (not like you want it to) but can. The starp buttons are nice and never come loose or seperate the bass strap with the buttons. This was a great feature The finish which for me was (sage green metallic) is great so far and will last for years to come.

The action is amazing, the pickups were great and the bridge could not of been better. Everything was great nothing more to say or talk about this bass.

The jazz bass such a popular bass in the history of the bass guitar. I loved mined when I forst tried it its great. Nice fast neck and alot of various tones male this bass great for any type of music which consists of punk-ska-rock-metal-jazz-funk etc. I also enjoy this bass for slapping and popping as well. It has 2 volume controls and one tone control which givesy ou great sounds. The J-Bass pickups give nice, warm, tones which can treat your style well. It has 20 frets which are a nice size which can make even the starter bass player start his bass days off to a great start.