ME105 review by First Act

First Act: ME105

Well, I play Rock, not any other way to say then just say Rock, and this bass suits pretty well for, I did have to set up my bridge, and and adjust the pickups and the truss rod, but that's to be expected with a new bass. It sounds great, nice and punchy, has good pop, love to slap on it.

Overall, I really love this bass, and I'll have it till the day I die, these other guys must've just been unlucky and gotten bad basses, and hey, there's nothing wrong with buying a cheaper bass and putting some new electronics, bridge, etc..

I've played with this bass live many times with my Ampeg stack and it has never let me down, I've had it for two years and never had a problem with it, not gonna be easy to find a bass with as much character this one has.

As I already said, set up from the factory was pretty normal for a new bass, so I had to adjust it to my liking, but that's to be expected. It's really just a very decent guitar, has one of the smoothest necks I've ever played, and I must've gotten lucky, because the rosewood on my fret board is gorgeous.

Made in China. 20 Frets. P bass pickup configuration. The original bridge was a P Bass bridge, but I upgraded to a Leo Quan Badass Bass II Bridge.