GSR100Z review by Ibanez

Ibanez: GSR100Z

Purchased from: Sam Ash

I mostly play blues, rock, and ska and it matches perfectly. I have only been playing for about a year now and only have one amp and it isnt the best but it will do. I would buy this again as many times as I could if I were to get stolen. My favorite feature is the sound it put out compared to my old bass. I compared this to Rickenbacker, Yamaha and Brownsville. I wish it had the P and J bass pickups for more of a tone difference but it still sounds awesome.

This guitar would withstand live playing, I have only had it for a short while and it seems that this thing would withstand a volcanic eruption. I would always use this as my number one. The finish on it seems that it will last as long as any Gibson Les Paul.

The action on the guitar was simply perfect the pickups were perfectly in place and everything was flawless. Nothing was wrong with it, I just sat down and played like it was nothing.

It was made in 2004 in China, it has a 22 fret rosewood fretboard with a solid laminated top. The body is made of agathis and the neck maple. It is metallic silver. It came with one split coil pickup with a volume and tone control.