SR300DX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: SR300DX

This is a rock and roll bass player or a metal player. I play this throgh a 50 watt Yorkville amp and it sounds great. The bass can get really bassy sounding or it can get a high trepple sound.

This bass is a great starter guitar but is of such quality it could definitly be anyones step up. If this guitar was lost or stolen I would freak out but I might look somewhere eles because there are better basses that I can afford.

The hardware seems like it would last for a while except on mine the strap knobs were lose and I had to tighten them on a regular basis, so that I wouldn't drop my bass when I was playing.

The guitar is set up perfectlly, you can reach the lowest frets with ease and the tunning knobs work good. Frettwire is put in well and doesnt hurt your hand from sliding it over. Silver hardware.

Soundgear series 4-string electric bass guitar featuring an agathis body, 3 piece maple neck, and the popular PHAT bass boost. - 24 frets - One volume - One tone - Treble and tone knobs - 4 strings - DXJ and DXP pickups.