SRX2EX1 review by Ibanez

• Reviewer's score: 5 Decent
Ibanez: SRX2EX1

It definitly suits my style, because I play so many styles it was hard to find a bass that would give me everything I wanted, but this bass blows all the others out of the water! I use a Yorkville BassMaster 100 and it has a great sound. It has no buzzing at all. It has a very rich sound and it can be very bright. I can pull all kinds of sounds out of this bass from like a really blaring low to a pop punk sound.

I play everying so it's perfect! I have been playing for over six months and it's been a great experience. I would replace it if were stolen becuase their are other basses I would want more. I probably most love the Rosewood fretboard it's looks camo. Like I said earlier the glossy finsh is annoying.

I play it a lot and it has never given me a problem. The hardwear is like perfect. I have beat it up and done all kinds of stuff to it. Strap button are solid and have never been a problem. I have absolute trust in this bass! I don't' think I would ever need a backup because this bass has so many sounds. Finish is great, the only annoying things is that it's glossy so if you touch it it leaves a mark but it looks great.

When I went to buy it it has some buzzign on a couple of the frets but the guitar tech fixed it at the store and it has never given me a problem since ans I have had it for more than six months. Pickups were great, they not to high of the body that they stick out but you can still great great sounds out of them. It had no flaws at all. Other then one of the knobs was loose so it twisted all I had to do was tighten it and that was fixed.

I am not sure when or where it was made but I will guess Japan or somewhere like that. 4-string, 24 frets, rosewood fretboard, 34" neck, bound basswood body, shiny black, SRX, Tune-O-Matic, active, controls (volume, balance, bass boost/cut, and treble boost/cut), stock dual humbuckers, locking tuners not sure what brand. I was kind of annoying that it didn't come with a case but I bought one anyway.

EvilApollo2124
    I apoligize this was my first reveiw so I got the rating numbers messed up. Sorry! I would give it a 10 in all areas. Sorry again
    Pingis_Or_Death
    Well it would hardly still deserve a 10 in ALL areas would it? I mean it's not the worlds greatest bass is it?
    alithegr8
    from what ive heard as beginner bass' go itd be like an 8 or maybe an 8.5 overall.