C20 Concert Bass review by Jackson

Jackson: C20 Concert Bass

I play rock song but a lot of punk rock music and this bass suit extremely well. I'm using a sweet kick-ass Fender Rumble 100 and this bass isn't noisy at all. You can make a lot of sound with these two pickup and the tone control.

Rock music and the C20 Concert Bass is the perfect match. This bass is design for rock music (Jackson). I'm playing bass for a year now. Is there something you wish you had asked before buying this product? Yes, does this bass exist with active pickup? I can't really tell if I'll buy the same bass if it were stolen or lost. I will probably try a musicman before. What I love is the super rocky design and I don't hate anything of this bass. I've tried a Fender Standard PBass and this one.

I can defenitivly use this bass for a gig (what I'll do in the next few month). This bass rock and it is extremely solid as the strap button are. I can depend on it and gig only with this bass. If you are careless like me with the satin finish, you will end up with some scratches but I don't really care because I have some stickers on it.

At Musiplexe, they always make a check-up before selling any product. The nut is clean but my controls sometime make a little noise sound when I turn them, but I can repair them for 5$.

I love this bass because the body is small and the neck is long. This one has 24 jumbo frets. Bolt-on rock maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. This bass has an Indian cedro body and mine came with a satin black finish. With is two passive pick-up (bridge pickup Jackson JB100J, middle pickup Jackson JN100P) you have three control knobs (chrome). Tone, main volume, pickup volume. Die-Cast Mini tuners, RBB10 adjustable 4-saddle.

prepseb
    Mr. Saturn wrote: you english is extreme not goodness.
    I know but thanks!
    Kynyster_K wrote: Putting stickers on your guitar is really retarded.
    It's your opinion, I respect
    Draconey wrote: Good review I might get one of these one of these days
    Finally, one decent guy! Well thank you!
    mrgreen67
    saw one of these at my local music store for about $200used and i gotta say they are pretty nice
    SovietStar
    I have a jackson cmg concert. If this is anything like the CMG I would not recomend it. Really thick neck, not so great tone. feels solid though
    Sabscope
    I cannot agree with this review. I tried a lot of Jacksons, in music shops and on a specially set-up advertising stand at a festival - they had their best gear there and I was ready to be impressed. I found the basses heavy and cumbersome, the necks were thick and horrible to hold. The sound was indistinct and not punchy at all, but without being warm either - just boring and flat. It seemed like the basses were the afterthought to a solid and thoughtful guitar range. I can't honestly remember if the C20 was among them, but I tried a few, and they all seemed modelled on the same principle - hard to play, worse to listen to, basses for the bassist who wishes he could play the guitar, so decided to look the part but not sound it.
    shadowapollo
    i have a jay turser jib-hawk and wanted to know if this bass was suitable, i owned a fender standard jazz bass and it sucked so idk where to go with it?
    Sliide90027
    I had one of these. I gave it away to a Church, not because it was frail or anything. The Pups were slamming powerful, impressive against a 9v Ibanez Ergodyne. I had since become a 6 String Ibanez BTB guy, but would not hesitate to pick one of these against most 4 Strings. The neck was easy, reasonabely fast, and I am a thin wide player. I Would buy this before any Fender or Fender Copy, definitly before any MM as they are way too thick like Warwicks. For a 4 string, this thing was fun on VanHalen.