Milestone 3 review by Peavey

Peavey: Milestone 3

Purchased from: Gamlins

I play Chili Peppers and this guitar is perfect for it. I've tried other guitars but I keep coming back to this one. If it was stolen I would definitely get another one. My only regret is the amp.

I have thrown this guitar down the stairs, hit it against walls, dropped it repeatdly and covered it in food and yet the only damage is a few dents on the headstock.

My guitar came pretty well set up. The neck is good and even and the guitar only goes out of tune when you drop it. It was really well finished in a nice red, which is now covered in stickers.

I think this is a great guitar for a beginner. I got mine from gamlins in Newport 6 months ago, with a Peavey microbass amp and a lead. The guitar came in a fiesta red colour with no blemishes, 2horns, 2 jazz pickups and a p-style pickguard. It has 19 frets, all of which are accessible and the neck has a smooth action. It has a tone knob and 2 volume knobs, one for each pickup. Overall I was very impressed with the features for such a cheap guitar.