Milestone 3 review by Peavey

Peavey: Milestone 3

Purchased from: The Academy Of Sound

I play greenday, Blink 182 and some NOFX and this guitar has suited me. I thought I would buy another after about two years but im perfectly happy with mine now so im gonna keep it. I've been playing for 2 years and this is my first and only guitar I've had all this time and enjoy picking it up and playing it.

This guitar has only 1 problem I have discovered is that the jack socket keeps coming loose but that is only a minor problem. I have dinted my guitar when I have been practicing and got a bit annoyed but the finish is very good. I probably wouldnt do a gig without a back up with any guitar so not with this one. The bass main problem is my jack socket but it's only minor so it is very depenable.

When I got my guitar I was very satisfied with it and was able to play more or less straight away. When I bought my guitar I did not buy an amp to start off with as it was another 90 or more pounds and eventually got my 100 watt.

This is my first bass guitar and I've had it for just over 2 years and it has only let me down once when the jack socket came loose. There is a volume control a pick up control and a tone control. I would recommend this bass for any beginner. It has 20 frets and is a great bass as I have already said. The neck and frets are just well enough spread out and are good distances apart.