Milestone 3 review by Peavey

Peavey: Milestone 3

Purchased from: peter cooks guitar world

I play somewhere between funky, jazz, rock styles. Not too heavy and definately not puck, cuz thats just boring (I can't believe Blink 182 are the highest tabbed in this site, there music is easy). My bass was metalic blue by chance and so was the bestest looking bass in the land and probably still is.

If you were to gig, this bass probably wouldn't last for many of them but if you play it with respect and calmly then it'll be ok.

It was pretty good when I got it but over time the ol' jack in came off which was a bitch. Also the nut cuts were slightly off, and a strap button came off. But other than that it was good.

This bass is a wicked starter bass. I'm sure you're thinking I got ripped off for it, but this is simply because I'm a lefty, and there were no packages for lefties. I am actually right handed in everything else, but I play guitar and bass left handed. It is a solid body, 20 frets thin neck. Passive electronics, 2 single coils and came alone. No bag or amp or even a frickin lead.