Milestone 3 review by Peavey

Peavey: Milestone 3

It suits my style fairly, it needs smaller frets and neck, with more distance between the strings. I use a Kustom 10 watt amp and it sounds perfect with volume at max and tone at minimum. I have not tried any effects on the Milestone, but if I do, I'll be sure to up date it. It tunes well, but the first string is a bit too monotonous, and hard too slide with. Hammers poorly, buzzes a lot.

I play punk/emo/metal and it, again, is adequate. I've been playing for three months, and I like it. I hate the buzzing it does if you hit a fret in a certain place, but I love the durability, it can go through hell and back, temporarily. I wish it was wider and smaller, I compare it to a early Fender bass, practice makes perfect. Adequate, but good.

I beleive that this guitar isn't the best, but it is adequate, I would use it for about a year or two, maybe a couple gigs, but no longer than three years.

It was properly adjusted the way it should've been, not a problem at all.

Peavey has been making quality bass guitars for quite awhile. If I'm not mistaken, they make the best beginner/intermediate basses on the market, in my humble opinion. The Milestone 4 is absolutely no exception to the wonderful streak of basses they have made. It has a laminated top body and a twenty fret neck. I was made in Korea (no date) and came with volume and tone control. It has a pretty (I'm colorblind) deep maroon and white surface that seems to glitter in the light. I would recommend it to beginners and not so serious intermediates, the frets "buzz" too often and certain chords of low quality will wear out fast. Overall, it is a good bass, not bad.

christianbassis
    Blink 182 has so many tabs BECAUSE their songs are easy. People dont have to think to write a tab for it.