Millennium 4 BXP review by Peavey

Peavey: Millennium 4 BXP

My music style is rock/punk and I think it is great for it, also sounds great playing jazz. I am using an unknown 30-watt amp, called fret21. It is quite noisy, mostly on gain setting. A nice rich sound. You can change the style/sound of the bass e.g. muted or picked.

The bass works with the style of music I play, it sounds great for punk or jazz. I have only just started playing bass but I have been playing drums for three years! I had a lot of help choosing the bass and the man in the shop told me this was a great buy for the money! I would definitely buy the bass again if it got stolen it's a great guitar! I love that the bass has a rich and clear sound to it and the finish is beautiful! There is nothing on the bass I hate. My favourite feature is the lovely finish and the comfortable neck. I compared this bass to the Yamaha RBX170BL but there have been complaints that it ate batteries. No batteries needed for this bass! Overall a very impressive bass!

I have not yet taken the guitar to a gig but there is no reason why it wouldn't still work great! The hardware seems very sturdy. The strap buttons sometimes do not hold the strap on fully but this is probably me not putting them on correctly. I would definitely use the bass in a gig without backup. The finish is maple so it doesn't wear off easily.

I have only had the bass a month now and everything is working perfectly. It has a very comfortable neck and is very nice to look at! The pickups are easily adjusted. There are no flaws. Good quality wood, no loose hardware.

Hi, I'm new to this bass guitar business so I am not an expert in this field I am not sure when or where this bass was made but I know some parts. The bass has 21 frets, the neck is comfortable and not too thick (perfect). The face of it is laminated. The body is basswood with quilt top, the neck is maple. The finish is smooth satin. An active electronic system, Peavey Cirrus neck and bridge active pickups, provides an extra boost in volume and tone. The bass also features volume, mid and treble controls, bass, pickup blend, as well as the new Peavey headstock design. Peavey VFL active pickups. I also bought a gig bag, strap and cable with it. I got a special deal, and all of it came to 150! Great Beginners Bass!

Epiphone-Man
    Shredder Guitar wrote: honestly, do we have to call basses/guitars "sexy"
    man i agree it's a flippin bass guitar it shouldnt be called sexy, thats just weird
    EllttEll
    i got one of these, and i play it through a 300 watt peavey bass combo amp, and it sounds amazing
    Fingerboy18
    This bass has a great feel to it, but there are many basses that are better sounding and easier to play, but nowhere near the price of this bass. This is the most affordable decent bass I've played or owned.