Millennium 5 BXP review by Peavey

Peavey: Millennium 5 BXP

Purchased from: roxy music shop

There is nothing bad about this instrument. I would totally buy another one if it were broken or stolen. I new everything possible about the bass before I purchased it so I need not to ask any questions. I play so many styles from jazz to nu metal, and it fits them all. I feel like I'm just retyping what I typed up above.

1000% giggable. Everything is just amazing. God loves me.

I know roxy music always sets up there guitars and basses to the best possible configurations they can before setting them on the shelf. There was no problems with the setup or finish at all, beautiful, and I'm not just some novice or beginner player, I'm very experienced. I spent 9 months checking out basses before I bought the right one for me and it so happened to only cost me 235.

This bass is loaded down for the price (quilted maple top sunburts finish) two tone and 1 volume control, string through or bridge stringing configuration, fast narrow neck, low action (good for slappin and poppin) and two hum canceling j style pickups. 22 frets and beautifully crafted. So many excellent bass players around my neck of the woods adore the instrument. Don't let the price fool you, this bass is amazing.