Millennium 5 BXP review by Peavey

Peavey: Millennium 5 BXP

Purchased from: Giiannetta Music

You should know by everything I stated above, this is hands down, flat out the best bass for the money on the market today. Go get one now!

Never had a problem with it, through steady gigging (2-3 gigs per week, 50 weeks a year). I've had it for about 4 months now, and there has not been problem one. I don't carry a back up usually, I depend 1000% on this ax, and I don't forsee any problem with it at all. Seems obvious though, as Peavey is the only company I have been able to rely on 100% for the last 9 years I have been playing live.

The finish on the guitar is beautiful, and there were no physical flaws in the guitar whatsoever. Pickup adjustment was excellent, no tinkering needed. I have every new guitar set up upon purchase, and the only thing that needed to be adjusted was there was a slight fretting out on the low b string near the nut, but easily fixed. Again, I rate it a 5.

This bass is a 5-string, thin neck, active bass. Made in 2004 in Korea I think. Basswood body with maple top, maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. Mine has a transparent black finish, schaller tuners, and controls for volume, pickup blend, and active controls for bass mid, and top. It also contains the humbucking pickups from Peavey's expensive Cirrus line.