Millennium 5 BXP review by Peavey

Peavey: Millennium 5 BXP

This guitar sounds like heaven. I have not played a guitar that sounds this good. For the price you pay it is easily the best sounding guitar. It has 2 tone knobs that change the low-mid-high EQ. The sound is very full and it fits nice with a band. When the guitar is set to trebble it can sound kinda weird and I think that it the only downfall.

The impression is very good. I play rock and this guitar is meant for that. I have been playing for 5 years and I play a Peavy 200 watt amp. Before buying this product I wish I would have had a lower price because I got ripped off. The best thing I love about this guitar is how it sits on your lap while you play. I compared this guitar with a Fender Jazz Bass and I like this one by far. The only thing I wish this guitar had was more tuning knobs.

This guitar does stand live playing. I have done gigs with my band and it still sounds just as good as it does in the recording studio. The hardware seems to last very well and the only problem is you can see a lot of scratches on it. The strap buttons are huge and they will withstand anything you throw at it. The guitar will never fall off of the strap. I have had this guitar for 2 years and it still looks almost brand new.

This guitar is set up beautifully. The pickups cud not be set up any better because it sits just right when you pluck. The bridge is very nice and goes throught to the back of the guitar. The guitar only had one flaw and that was there was a little bit of the wrapping stuck under the bridge lol. The finish is very good and you can see teh grain. If it is not the grain then it is a sweet paint job. All of the hardware is painted gloss black and looks great on the dark paint.

This is a beautiful guitar with 22 frets. The neck is thin and makes for easy movement. Cherry-wood fretboard and oak body. The gran is visible through the blue finish. It has 2 humbucker pickups that are very pricy and sound amazing. The guitar sits very confortably and is easy to pluck, pick and slap.

gnomegod
    man mines the exact same except i have a signiture series. but its still the only bass il even play. best ever!!!
    Ampeg J
    I picked one up at my local music store, it does indeed play nice, sound good, look great. To replace my el-cheapo Series 10 5-String, I am still leaning toward the Ibanez BTB405QM 5-String though. If i can find one that is.
    Bass Cat
    I bought the same bass. it has an amazing sound on the lower settings of my amp, but also cranks the bass when i have it up. not too much buzzing from it, except the lowest string. I dropped mine while on the way to my lessons and *after tuning again* it still plays amazing. I hope repairs arent too much because im sticking with this one!
    SP_NIRVANA
    I have one but it's a 4-string and I got a different fret board for it. I need new strings.