SSLB11 Revolver review by Silvertone

Silvertone: SSLB11 Revolver

This bass doesn't sound as great as other basses I have heard, but it still sounds good. I don't use any effects with this bass. The amp is great, it's really loud, but sometimes it gets really noisy and fuzzy. It doesn't sound all that great if you use a pick, unless you slightly mute the string you are playing on. All of the strings make this weird warbling sound no matter how the bass is tuned, but I guess it's pretty easy to ignore. Overall this bass sounds pretty decent.

This is my first bass, it's not the best. It's fun to play, I guess it is good for now. I will use this bass to learn on, and then whenever I get good I will probably buy a better one. I haven't been playing too long, I am just learning a couple of songs. I love the way this bass looks, but it doesn't really sound that awesome. If it were stolen/lost I would buy something different.

This bass is easily scratched, but it will probably last live playing. The strings are pretty strong, because I have never snapped any of the strings before. The strap buttons are strong too, because this bass is pretty heavy and the strap stays attached and it doesn't fall off. This bass guitar is pretty dependable.

This bass is mostly set up well, the only flaw is that it had a lot of scratches on it. The strings buzz against the neck a lot, but that's probably just because I suck at playing bass. Everything else seems to be fine. So, this bass is set-up pretty good, but it's a beginner bass and it wasn't that expensive, so it's not that sturdy. It gets scratched easily.

This Silvertone bass guitar has a rosewood neck with 20 frets. It has a double cutaway body. It is cobalt blue, with a black pickguard. It had a lot of scratches on the pickguard when I got it in the mail, so that kinda sucks, but, it still looks great. There are two controls: one for volume and one for tone. It has split pickups and diecast tuning machines. It came with a gig bag, an instructional DVD, a strap, picks, a cable and an electronic tuner. This bass looks great and for $200 you get the bass and all the included accessories to get you started.