SSLB11 Revolver review by Silvertone

Silvertone: SSLB11 Revolver

I bought this bass to start out about a year ago, I wanted something cheap so I can learn how to play. Everything I play on this bass sounds good. I use the Baxs 20 Watt Peak Performance Bass Guitar Amplifier it's a small one but if your someone that wants to learn like I did it's just fine. Its somewhat annoying noisy sound when the volume is up all the way I think this is becasue of the amp.

I wanted something cheap so I can start playing, now I play a lot of music on it some metal a lot of classic rock and some stuff me and my friend wrote. I have been playing with this guitar for about a year this guitar has served it's purpose I am looking to upgrade now. If some stole my bass right now I would buy the same model again and again. Whenever I look at my bass I am happy it looks good and I know when I turn it on it will please me with great sound. I compare diffrent basses but this one came with a bass package and after reading further review I found this bass to be best for my price range.

Man I can't tell you how many time I've banged my guitar or it fell from a stand and it still looks and works like new. I would take this bass anywhere and not worry about it failing on me! The only flaw I have had is the strap screw came out of the guitar but it was a easy fix!

The action on the guitar was really good. This bass guitar is a perfect buy for a beginner or someone Who wants a cheap bass package to add to a collection. The action is what made this guitar for me. When I got it everything was in great order the factory did a great job on there product!

The Silvertone SSLB11 Revolver Bass Guitar Package is loaded with everything you need to bang out some serious bottom end. Featuring the Silvertone SSLB-11 Revolver style 4-string bass guitar, 34 in. long scale, 20 fret maple neck with Rosewood fretboard, 1 split style pickup, 1 volume and 1 tone control, chrome die-cast enclosed tuning machines and a fully adjustable chrome bridge. Also includes: BAXS-20 Bass Amplifier featuring: 20 peak watts of power, 7" bass driver, 3-band EQ and a headphone output jack. Silvertone's STUN-1 electronic tuner, padded gig bag, bass guitar strap, hook-up cable, picks and a 2 hour instructional DVD. Tobacco Sunburst Finish.

ePOWsa
    I have one of these in the sunburst. Its a decent starter bass, I hope to get new pickups in it soon