Bronco Bass review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 5.5 Decent
Squier: Bronco Bass

Purchased from: Jensen's Guitar

This isn't the greatest match for my music, but it's gets the job done, and thats the reason I bought it. I also own a Squier Standard Jazz Bass which I adore because of the tone, but when I want the P-Bass sound, I rely on my Bronco. If you need a cheap, reliable bass, buy a Bronco.

This bass has withstood gigs and the hardware holds for itself. The finish doesn't come off easily. Haven't had any strap problems. This is a bass that you can throw against a wall and pick it up and keep playing. I love the durability of Squier products.

The pick-up is bad in this bass and it ruins the sound of the whole bass (since theres only one pickup) and there is no pick-up knobs or selectors to change that. The factory didnt set up the bass well.

The Bronco Bass is a total cheapo, Fender rip-off... I LOVE IT. I only had to save up for about a week to buy it and in my opinion it plays just as well as a Fender P-Bass. The neck is amazing,I can play fast on that neck then on any other (because it's a shortscale) 20 Frets i believe. Has one Seymour Duncan in it. The red finish looks nice. Came with a Crate BX15 practice amp.

mowerol
    A great bass starter definately compares to a fender jazz bass. it has a great neck which is unbelievably smooth. Gives out a good powerful sound.
    hotpants181
    its a good bass, well built the only problem is the cheap pickup on it i looks like it has come off a cheap strat.