Bronco Bass review by Squier

Squier: Bronco Bass

this guitar is perfect for my music playing style and I us a Peavey bass amplifier with it. the bass is a little noisy when playin in the 6th fret plugged into my amplifier but when using a larger amplifier the bass has good sound quality. the sound without any effects has a wide variety by itself.

I play alternative rock and rock and roll, this guitar is perfect for my style of playing. I've been playing for 6 months, I also own a 1981 Ibanez blazer that can be seen on my profile. I wish that this bass could have a toggle Switch on it to acheive more effects.

This guitar could withstand dozens of Live concerts, and the hardware wouold seem to last just as long. I can depend on the guitar totaly. I believe that the finish on this product is good enough to last years of playing. I would use this guitar at a gig wothout a backuo because of te condition it is in and because of all of the roughin' up it has already gone through, it could withstand anything.

I have no knowledge on this information of my product. I do know that my bass contained no flaws and that the guiitar is in perfect condition. the guitar is pretty solid I have drop it at least 4 times on tiles and have yet to find a scratch or dent in the body or neck.

Made in 2008, 19 frets, solid body, maple neck and agathis body, torino red Polyurethane Finish, the body style is a stratacaster body style, and the bridge style is a Wilkinson style. comes with crome control knobs for volume and tone. it has standard covered mini-tuners, and the bridge is two-saddle chrome.

Invader Jim
    Played one once and really liked it. I mainly play guitar, but want to get a bass. I was gonna buy this off my buddy but he had to give it up for rent payment. :mad: