MB-4 Skull And Crossbones Bass review by Squier

Squier: MB-4 Skull And Crossbones Bass

Nice heavy grungey sound great with distortion, I have a big Behringer Ultrabass BXL3000 300W amp and it sound great with it. You can play anything but the heavier it is the better it sounds! My distortion pedal is a $15 peice of shit Arion MDI-2 Bass Distortion pedal it sounds so cheap that it's awesome! It fits my style so I like it and the bass handles the crappy distortion very well.

This is great for heavy metal, grunge, heavy punk etc. It's great with a lot of distortion. I've been playing for 8 year and have gone thourgh about 10 basses ranging from $100-$900 and this $200 bass is buy far the best. I'd buy it over and over again.

I play live (when I can get a gig) and have never had a problem with this bass, I totally depend on it and trust it with my life. The finish is just as shiney as when I bought it and it's just cool. Trust me all the ladys or dudes whatever you like will be wantin' to go home with you if you play live with this thing!

Nicely built, basicly flawless the only thing is the necks bows slightly, so you have to tighten it but this is rare. I haven't any big problems, the knob are sturdy the tuners are tight and I've had it for 6 months and only had to do very minor tuning it holds it's tune well.

Take our thunderous MB-4 bass guitar, add a skull and crossbones graphic, replace the dot inlays at the 12th fret with another skull and crossbones, add black hardware, and you'll have this sinister-looking, killer sounding special-edition bass!

chilis-fan
    i bought one of these about a year ago, and it's awesome, definately a good buy. Paid $500 at the Rockshop NZ
    pie_man_25
    Nice apearance, kind of stereotypical metal look though, how does it play? Can it give a good sensitive snap like a Jazz bass while still giving a meaty heavy tone?