Precision Bass review by Squier

Squier: Precision Bass

Purchased from: Long and mcquade

For my type of music it is perfectly perfect I just love it. I've been playing for about 3 years maybe, I own another 4 string but it is a hamer (it also sounds good). This guitar is my favorite so far for sure. I wish I would have asked if they had a five string or a special edition because damn they look sexy. I would definitely buy this guitar if it was stolen. The thief would have a good time with it. I love how it looks and sounds and I hate how dirty it gets with all the dust on the pick gaurd. Buy this bass!

This guitar can withstand anything, you can probably throw it off a two story building and still pick it up and start playing again. I would definitely use this baby live, without a backup. The hardware will last forever. And for the strap buttons, they are probably never gunna need tightening or anything, they cut through like hot butter. The finish will last as well.

The action was very good surprisingly, the facotry set it up well. The pickups needed a little adjustment, I had to tighten them becauase they got a little loose. Not many flaws on this guitar, I love it. Nothing was loose except for the pickups at first. I chose a nice cream coloured body with a white pick gaurd, looks amazing.

A 2004 Squier Precisions bass. Made in Indonesia, very crappy you'd expect right? Wrong. It's truly amazing. 21 jumbo frets, the body is made of alder (I don't care what the hell its made of it all sounds the same). 2 controls: 1 master volume and a tone control. Pickups just add to the good sound. It came with no gig bag, honestly I was hoping for one. Just came as itself, no strap no nothing.