Precision Bass review by Squier

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Squier: Precision Bass

It's pretty twangy sounding but that's just the strings. This is mainly a starter guitar, that's not really gor anything other than serious playing. I'm using it with the amo it came with, It got a dull sound that doesn't have much variety at all. This bass is fine just for bigginers.

I play a wide variety of music and this doesn't cut it. Like I said this is a starter guitar only. If it were stolen or lost I would probably get a B.C. Rich bass because it fits my style of music better. I really like the reliability of this bass but the sound is just way too dull. I would not recomend this for recording or live playing but just for beggining.

This is guitar would withstand live playing because it's built like a brick, doesn't scrath easy. The hardware seems like it'll last fine, except the strings, wich is obvious. The strap buttons are pretty big which will keep the strap on nice and tight. I would use without a backup. I highly doubt the finish is going to wear off anytme soon.

The action was a bit low right when I got it. The pickups sound fine though. The top finishe is fine, doesn't scratch easy. The brigde is fine the nut isn't too loose, which is a probleme some people have with these type of starter guitars. As far as I could tell there weren't any flaws other than the action being a bit low.

This bass I'm assuming was made recently, in china. It has 21 frets like most Fender basses with jumbo frets and a maple fretboard. It has a white laminated top, with a black pick guard. I'm not exactly sure what the body is made of, but I'm guessing mahogny cause it's fairly heavy. it's got a start style body. It has a volume knob and two tone knobs. It has non-locking tuners and came with an amp, starp and gig bag.

bigsanta33
    i hate this bass i smasshed it on stage because it suked so bad fuking gayest bass ever made
    the_guy
    come on, it's great for a beginners bass. You guys are too harsh, it's not meant for gigging, but as a first bass this is hard to beat