Array Limited 5 review by Traben

Traben: Array Limited 5

It generally has a punchy- growling sound, but (thanks to the preamp and pickups) any sound is possilbe. I play blues, metal, rock, funk, and alternative, and it suits all very well. The sound is so rich that you'd have to hear it to do it justice. It has the perfect sound for my style of bass playing.

Overall, I love it. I Had considered saving up for a Warwick, but this was just such a beautiful bass with such a great sound that I couldn't pass it up. Plus, everyone who sees it is impressed as well. The string spacing and action fit my playing style very well. I compared it to several diferent Warwick basses, but still thought my Traben felt and sounded best.

This guitar will withstand just about anything short of a fire or masive explosion. It has a couple small dents in the basswood, but that's to be expected from the softer woods. Everything it tightened down and wont break. I've played Live several wimes with it and it held up.

It was set up almost perfectly from the factory, although the 5th string buzzes a little on the 1st several frets (no biggie). Everything was in place, and it was ready to play as soon as I got it home. The action was great, and the red finish was beautiful.

I don't know when or where this bass was made, but it is made so well it doenst matter. It has 24 Jumbo Frets, 35" scale, and 5 strings. Body is Basswod with a Spalted maple top. Neck is maple with a rosewood fretboard. Finish is transparent red. Active electronic with a Soapbar and Humbucker pickups (these things have BALLs lol. Brass nut & bridge, rarely ever goes out of tune. Over all, it is as good or better than any other bass out there interms of features.