T14 review by Washburn

Washburn: T14

You can use this bass with any kind of music, from jazz to hardcore. I'm using a 15 watt Crate amp with it. My amp is decent, makes some screechy noises at times. But it's overall good. The bass can make any sound I want it to make.

I play a lot of rock/hardcore type of music, and it's a perfect match! I've only been playing for about 2 weeks now, but I'm getting better every single day. I love the sound it makes, but I don't like the weight of it. Overall, it's a sick bass. If you're a beginner and you wanna take up bass I suggest you get the Washburn T14. It's cheap, and an awesome beginner bass.

The bass will withstand live playing and the amp probably won't last as long. The strap buttons are not that great. I've already dropped my bass twice. The bass will last, but I'm not sure about the amp.

It was set up perfectly. The pickups are awesome aswell as the bridge. Some flaws are: the twangy noises when the string brushes up against the bridge. But I guess that's normal.

The T14 bass was made in China, but shipped to Vancouver & Quebec City for touch-ups and refinishings. Regular 4 strings, nice neck and appropriate number of frets. Basswood body and a maple neck. It's a chrome hardware as well. Bridge style is Tune-O-Matic. It also has 3 knobs (volume, tone, blend). With Die-cast tuners.

GTB24
    i dont have a bass but play my mates i really enjoy it i dont know if i want to buy a bass or a new guitar with a better amp
    maogall
    Yeah I also use this bass, mine's black. Yeah, best bass for begginers.