T24 Taurus review by Washburn

Washburn: T24 Taurus

I play all styles of music but my style of choice is Rock. However, this bass is great for all styles of music with its large range of tones you can get from it by selecting pickup tone and volume. it also has strings spaced far enough apart for some really good slap and pop action. I am playing mine on a Hartke 60 watt amp but it still sounds good even on a little 15 watt that I have.

This guitar is good for most music. You can any tone from a really smooth cool jazz tone to the snappiest funk tone that you could want. I own a Ibenez 5-String sound gear that I got for about $380 but I always end up playing my Washburn. I would definantly buy this guitar again if any thing were to happen to it.

This guitar has so far held up very well with no visible wear. My only true complaint is it is a bit heavy and for playing for extended periods of time it really helps to have a thick strap.

This bass played very well right out of the box and if it has any cosmetic flaws I have yet to find them.

It's a 2006 and I really don't know where it was made but it is a 24 fret neck-through bass with a rosewood fingerboard with offset dot inlays. It has a beautiful stained mahogany body (no finish). It has passive eletronics but it still sounds great with a volume knob and a tone knob for each pickup which a washburns ABT Jazz Bass pickups.

cleadus_134
    I have the same bass, but the 5-sting version. It is a bit heavy, but a thick leather strap does help. Ive tried it with other straps, and it seems that its a bit top heavy, and falls a bit.
    fleaslapking:)
    hey dude i wouldnt be suprised if it was made in indonesia. i think most bass and electric guitars are crafted there. dont quote me on it, its just most likely
    mankzilla
    i want this guitar, it's so nice looking, haven't played it or anything, but i've heard nothing but good things about it and.. it's so badass looking!
    onebetter
    what do you guys mean its heavy? I bought one a couple days ago and its way lighter than my p-bass. But, yeah, it is a kickass bass
    PepePancho
    i was interessted in this bass too and asked washburn about the neck. it is a mixture of maple and nato(laminated). black hardware would look sweet....
    T3hShortness
    yeah i like this bass too it kind of looks like claypools bass all we need is a whammy bar ;D
    mikebtheflea
    I have this bass. i think a 7 for Reliability & Durability is a bit harsh to be honest. even though its a thru-neck, it is very strong. its great value for money, a pretty much top spec bass guitar for (well i got mine for) 249