RBX260 review by Yamaha

This bass really fits my style. I love the heavy stuff, like Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold and Atreyu. I use a little Fender practice amp with it. This bass has a great rich full sound. On the treble tone, it sounds really good on slap.

I play a lot of kinds. From Slipknot, to slapping songs, this bass covers it all. I've been playing for about 3 years. I didn't buy this, I got it from my cousin, but if it were stolen, I would definately buy a new one. I just wish it were a five string. It would be alot easier when playing songs that need to be tuned down.

This thing has lasted me a lot of playing and the hardware has never had to be changed at all. The strap buttons are very solid. I would never do a gig w/out a backup, but if I did, it would be with this bass. The finish has not worn off at all yet.

This guitar doesnt have any flaws to my knowledge. The wood is great quality. The only probelm I've had with it is the tuning pegs that had to be adjusted at Straight Music, 'cause they were loose, but they work now.

This bass has 24 frets, and has a solid top. The neck is maple with black finish. It has 2 EMG pickups with active electronics. There are volume and tone controls. I got a gig bag with mine.