Nutbag review by -Itis

-Itis: Nutbag

First off, -Itis is a regional band out of Colorado. Their sound has been described (not by this author) as "padded cell" rock. It is indeed a fine blend of clean guitar work and the somewhat maniacal vocalists charisma bleeds through the speakers. This group has a passion for their craft rarely seen in todays overcommercialized music industry.

The frontman for -ITIS, known only as White Mike to this author, is a fine lyricist, and has a unique vocal style. His lyrics run the gamut from insanely hilarious (but not enough to overpower the rest of the band), to tunes anyone can easily relate to.

I can truthfully say that I have racked my brain trying to think of a group with more of a widespread fanbase to compare them to, but I just cant come up with one. This group is a true original. This album even more so. The tracks that hit me the hardest were "Dont Read My Diary" and, "Medicate." But of course I leave it to the listener to decide this on their own.

Necrolysis
    ha i know craig...he's definately an interesting fellow...met him on yahoo interestingly enough..