12 Stones review by 12 Stones

• Released: Apr 23, 2002
12 Stones: 12 Stones

First time I heard this song was when I first joined a church youth group. I was playing pool while the usual playlist of Christian songs was playing through and the song "The Way I Feel" came on. It completely blew my mind. Its amazing how they blend a smokin' guitar, kickin' vocals, deep Christian lyrics and insane solos, to give it a more secular sound. They next day I went out and bought that CD and 2 years later I still listen to it.

The lyrics are excellent, I would really recommend sitting in a dark room listening to this and thinking about it. It's great to have other options instead of having to listen to listen to "I can only imagine" 50 million times. Even through a christian perpective, the lyrics, just like the over all sound of the music, is very unique.

This album is one of the most cherished CD's that I own. the best songs are "Crash," "In My Head," "Fade Away," "The Way I Feel," "Soulfire" and "Home." If this were lost or stolen I would definitly go out and buy another. They need to start playing this on the radio more!

miguelito2729
    I'm not christian myself but still this album and band absolutely ROCK big time!!! And there's solos on most of the songs.
    Anarion614
    there are some really crappy reviews up there....good cd though. they came from mandeville! HOMETOWN!
    Teejay1709
    the only song that didnt have a solo on it was soulfire, but i dont care, its the most awesome cd ever, i had to buy it off ebay but who cares!
    blistered earth
    the 12 stones arent a con firmed god lover band there are christian feferences , but there are aslo christian referencaes in Black metal the band POWNS tho