12 Stones review by 12 Stones

• Released: Apr 23, 2002
12 Stones: 12 Stones

The sound of this CD can only be described as simply awesome! The guitar riffs and solos are the greatest iv ever heard and Paul on vocals is by far my favorite singer of all time. While their drummer doesnt seem to be that skilled this band while not being very well known has managed to bring a christian theme to great music and pull it off with ease.

The lyrics of every song on the album are exteremely relatable and yet are also great with the music and still hold the christian theme. Songs like "The Way I Feel," "Crash" and "Running Out Of Pain" are simply the most spiritual and deepest lyrics that I've ever heard.

The greatest cd ever! Go buy it! Paul's lyrics and singing ability are unmatched-as you probably know for his grammy winning backup singing for Evanescence in "Bring Me To Life". Kevin's guitar playing is simple the greatest iv ever heard making this by far my favorite band of all time! Their sequal to the album is also great but doesn't have as many single great songs on it but of course its also my second favorite CD with songs like "Far Away," "Stay," and "Photograph" but since they have a second guitar player now the solos are fewer yet still far worth the money.