A Beautiful Lie review by 30 Seconds To Mars

• Released: Aug 30, 2005
30 Seconds To Mars: A Beautiful Lie

This melodic upbeat driven force of vocal enlightenment reveals to you the level of emotion put into "A Beautiful Lie". Almost every song seems to be pieced and laced together like a beautiful masterpiece and layered with a background of Synth from Heaven. Leto has worked hard on all his own lyrics and worked hard to keep it all part of his work and not collaborate with a High Paid Lyricist or Producer, Leto Was His Own Producer for the most part.

Like I said the Lyrics rock from outer space, Mars more than likely, and along with the music just rolling off of the guitars tongues easily, same does the lyrics come out of Jared's vocals like they were just meant to be! All lyrics from "A Beautiful Lie", to "Savior" to "The kill" to "Attack" rock just as much as you would get from a greatist hits album of one of your favorite bands, this album would have been more phenomenal had it been issued out along with a short 30 min DVD, and been advertised and Whored out to the radio stations like many other producers and record companies do, but underground and fan driven word of mouth is probably how Jared would have wanted it. In due time this band would get the credit they deserve, Hopefully this years 2006 MTV VMA's will be the first to acknowledge the talents and efforts of supreme being rock to better the world!

A great big impact of compassion and heart as compared to the first album. Almost like a totally new band with the same singer, or maybe going from Sonar Drums and Techtronics to hiring a band and teaching Jareds brother the art of drumming band style. With a song like "I'll Attack" bringing the energy from the first album to transcribe a better message and newfound Heartfelt emotion from Jared's Africa expedition to shoot a little know Movie called "Lord Of War" starring Nicholas Cage. He has found himself a little more and is dealing with the same emotions all of us get when we realize how small the world is and how important it is to realize the real meaning of life and how we could make it better!

schroederc
    i like 30 stm. ive heard a few of their songs. the kill is my alltime favorite. and to sheratonplyr369 if you dont like the band then why the hell are you on their review site. arent u just wasting your time saying theyre a "dime a dozen emo artist" or do u just not have a life outside of the internet.....dumb sh*t