A Beautiful Lie review by 30 Seconds To Mars

• Released: Aug 30, 2005
30 Seconds To Mars: A Beautiful Lie

I bought this CD ahile ago, and I love it. 30 Seconds To Mars is a great new band, they made a really good impression on me. They tie in the synthesizers of a keyboard with really mind blowing guitar parts with outstanding drums and bass. They've really developed since their self-titled debut, and you can tell they're trying to reach out to you, which they did amazingly.

Most lyrics to other bands are good, but the vocals writes the most brilliant, beutiful, lyrics of all the bands I've come to love. "I won't suffer, be broken, get tired or wasted, surrender to nothing or give up what I, started and stopped it from end to beginning a new day, and I am finally free!" (Attack) As long as you have a decent tatse in music, and give a listen to 30 seconds to mars, you'll realize you love them and there's no way for you to change your mind. The lyrics fit beautifully with the music, and the lead vocals has a strong, smoothe voice.

"A Beautiful Lie" compares a lot to their debut album, "30 Seconds To Mars" but more developed, and more expierenced. The most impressive songs on this album are "Attack," "The Kill," "The Fantasty," and "Battle Of One." I love this album, but the only thing I don't like is how the intro's can be a little long, but I guess they're just getting you ready for the song. If I ever lost this CD, I'd buy it the second I realize it's missing.

ready4thebreak
    i think th UG Team was most accurate. BUT I love that song "Capricorn" on there first CD. I can never forget the damn thing.
    30STM-4-life
    if 30STM goes back with their old sound than people wil think that they are AVA copycats