A Beautiful Lie review by 30 Seconds To Mars

• Released: Aug 30, 2005
30 Seconds To Mars: A Beautiful Lie

Sound of the Band is good. The Singing sounds good. The Guitar sounds good. The Bass sounds good. The Drums sounds good. Everything about 30 Seconds to Mars is good. The album contains mostly rock music, with 1 or 2 soft songs. 30 Seconds To Mars is truly fantastic in most aspects of most people.

The Lyrics actually make sense in all the songs on this album.So there not like Kiss lyrics where the lyrics are just random words and sung, they're actually sentences that are sung. The Lyrics and Guitar/Drums go together pretty nicely, it all flows smoothly. The singer(I think his name is Jerad) has very good skills with his voice. He can regulate from low tones to high tones very nicely, and without cracks in unique sounding voice.

This Compares Very well with some other small Rock bands. The most impressive songs on the album( in my overall impression) are "From Yesterday", "The Fantasy", "Attack" and "Beautiful Lie". I love these songs because they are very unique. They each have different styles of guitar riffs and lyrics. If this was stolen or Lost I probably wouldn't get another one because I don't listen to the album much anymore, But I used to love it and listen to it everyday, I just grew out of it. 30 Seconds To Mars truly has a unique and has a fantastic sound.

evilsquirrel
    like the band and the album..but on a modern myth it is about 3mins then like 9 mins silence then something for the last two mins....
    crobinson
    this album is nothing more than average and jared cannot play and sing at the same time live, he starts to slur