Greatest Hits 93-03 review by 311

• Released: Jun 8, 2004
311: Greatest Hits 93-03

Whenever I want to fall happy and in love I watch 50 first dates, and whenever I watch it I fell and hooked to the soundtrack lovesong a 311 remake of its original from the cure. It's more good from the original version. The song sets out to capture a womans heart, that is the 311 sound. A soothing sound of alternative immense from a riff of reggae pick, where we astounds from its music and gives it a praise

The 311 greatest hits made popular by the song lovesong in 2003. And accompanied by the hits tracks of 311 since they started. They sound as what the lyrics imply. A happy, cool sound where every kind of genra people effect, whether its rock alternative with full effexs accompanied> flowing, A fast rap > down, A reggae chorus > amber. And its full lyrics is talking about situations in life where every kind of people experiencing on.

The greatest hits reminds us of their hits that flows from the chart, for me its one of the best, a collection I will not borrow from anyone. But buy it. Even though theres no lyrics attached from the pack but its full of pictures of 311 where they started the band up to now, future. "Whenever I'm alone with you" phrases from the Lovesong hits will make you better if you play the album. It's double hits, hits from the movie 50 first dates and hits from the 311. So where you gonna go. Go and buy it its not late.