A Snow Capped Romance review by 36 Crazyfists

• Released: Mar 16, 2004
36 Crazyfists: A Snow Capped Romance

Personally I love 36CF. The sound is excellent being querky and different. The tunes in this album really catch on, listen to it over and they won't be out of your head. Although it is slightly lighter than their first album, it's better.

The lyrics are great, well I suppose they could do better to be honest. When you listen they do actually mean something and tell a story to the listeners. The lyrics actually fit fantastic with the music, most of it is to do with how great the singer is. Changing the tone of his voice and changing all the way through the songs. It's Excellent.

It is one of my favourite albums at the moment and has been for some time. My favourite songs on tha album are, Bloodwork, The Heart And The Shape, Kenai and At The End Of August. They are probably the main ones actually. This album has a distinct sound to it and deserves to be loved by people. The downfall song is Song For The Fisherman, a bit of a let down considering the majority of the album is class. If I ever did lose it I would be right down to HMV buying it again and back in my CD player.