A Snow Capped Romance review by 36 Crazyfists

• Released: Mar 16, 2004
36 Crazyfists: A Snow Capped Romance

I've got to give it to them, Bitterness the star was my favorite album for ages but when they released snow capped romance it did in my mind the impossible, it smashed their previous album. I personally think the album is about love and the choice between life or death. Although the tabs for bloodwork are easy it has got to be in the top ten rock/metal tracks of all time.

My impression of the lyrics is quite simple, awsum, the band never seem to make a bad song. The lyrics keep in tune and time with the music. The singer has an amazing voice and with the supporting musicians it makes the band almost unbeatable in performance.

This album is outstanding and leaves other bands albums standing like My Chemical Romance or Green Day. The most impressive songs on the album in my mind are Bloodwork and Destroy The Map. I love the album because it is made by one of the legends of rock/metal but I hate it because it doesnt last long enough. Funnily enough my copy was stolen a few days ago so yes I am going to buy a new copy of it.