Away From the Sun review by 3 Doors Down

• Released: Nov 12, 2002
3 Doors Down: Away From the Sun

I really liked the way this album sounds. It has an southwestern tune sort of like Nickleback but this is better. I really like the acoustic songs on this album. The band also put alot more thought into the music and the sound than in the first record all though both are equal.

The lyrics are really good and they were written with true life experiences. I think Brad Arnold is an excellent song writter and he does a good job. The songs are great and they relate to things that others might be going through. The song "Here With Out You" is the best song ever written by this band. I recommend that when you listen to the tracks that you pay attention to some of the words.

Like I said earlier this album's sound is alot like Nickelback but I personally think this is better (no offense to Nickelback). The tracks that I liked the most would have to be "When I'm Gone", "Away from the Sun" and last but not least "Here Without You". Those are excellent songs as well as the others. I really like everything about it. If this cd was stolen or lost yes I would replace it. This is certainly worth buying. You should go and buy it today. You can e-mail me at coolguysayshiagain@hotmail.com.