Seventeen Days review by 3 Doors Down

• Released: Feb 8, 2005
3 Doors Down: Seventeen Days

The sound on Seventeen Days as always for 3 Doors, is incredible. The songs are well spread out, not too many acoustic or electric songs and the solos, though few are great. I love the fact that 3 Doors Down hasn't gone completely soft as some would say, songs like right where I belong and number 10 prove that. There are also a number of mixed songs that have just enough rock in them to make them great but aren't to heavy as to change the bands sound.

As on every 3 Doors Down CD, the lyrics on Seventeen Days were great. They included a lot of thought but also got to the point. Landing In London and be sombody were some of my favorites. This CD is definately just as good as the away from the sun album in lyrics point of view.

3 Doors Down is great! I can listen to any of there three albums over and over again without getting bored or craving anything else. The entire way through the CD even the first time I was air guitaring especially in right where I belong. I recommend this cd or any other 3 Doors CD to anyone that enjoys music slightly. Seventeen Days easily matches up to Away From The Sun and keeps me listening to them everyday.