When Your Heart Stops Beating review by +44

• Released: Nov 14, 2006
+44: When Your Heart Stops Beating

Plus fourty four the new band containing Mark Hoppus Vocals/Bass, Travis Barker Drums/Keyboards, Shane Gallagher Guitar, and Craig Fairbaugh Guitar/Back up Vocals. The sound in this ablum is amazing. Keyboards mixed with guitar. Electric Drums with Live drums. The sound is simular to Blink 182. But with a whole new twist. A new sound with every new track. Travis still shows that he has never lost a beat with the drums. Mark has put the best bass skills in this ablum. Craig and shane are incredible guitar players.

The lyrics in this ablum are awesome. The music with the lyrics are perfect. The singer skills are very good (Mark Hoppus). And the back up Volcals (Craig Fairbaug) keeps up with the music quit well. The lyrics wont leave you tired of them. In the song No, It Isn't it show a lot of downer stuff. For example This isn't just good by this is I can't stand you. this is just on example there is more to listen in this ablum.

Plus Fourty Four is better than most of the artists out there today. They show that even with out tom that mark and travis can still make good music. I love the new sound around every couner. There is nothing bad about this ablum I love every secound of it. If the ablum was lost or stolen I would buy three more copies of it. If some one stole it I would hunt them down until I got it Back.