When Your Heart Stops Beating review by +44

• Released: Nov 14, 2006
+44: When Your Heart Stops Beating

The sound of "when your heart stops beating" is tech-rock and bassy. It's different than Blink. There's not really a story behind the music really. They guitar lines are easy to learn but sound good. The other instruments are find too. There are also a lot of keyboards in this album if you didn't already know.

The lyrics are not Blink 182-ish (about girls & and funny stuff). The only one about girl is "Baby Come On". The lyrics are about what people go through. The lyrics to the music go pretty good. The singing is amazing! It's clear & is very good. I heard some live stuff by them and the singing isn't the best. But yah the lyrics are not like Blink's at all.

This album is deffinatly better than what blink did. The guitar is harder than Blink's stuff. The drums are deffinatly better. The singing is the same as blink. The best songs in my opinion are "Lillian" "No It Isn't" and "155". I Love this album becuase of Marks singing and because of how much it's different from Blink. I hate it becuz some of the lyrics are kind of emo. If it were stolen I would deffinatly buy it again.

182appleshampoo
    this album is really really good. not to compare blink to AVA to plus, BUT they are all bands that spawned from blink so the comapring thing is gonna happen regardless of wat anyone says.