Panorama review by 6CycleMind

In a band, a fusion of emotions, sweet tunes and great lyrics should come from every individual involved. 6 Cycle Mind is one of the hottest bands today, not only because of Ney Dimaculangan's (vocals) good looks, but because of their music as a band. They reach out to people through their songs. The band just adds "emotion" to all their songs. The band uses alternative rock in most of their songs.

Expressive, one word that can describe the lyrics. The songwriters really dug deep. They write songs which people can really relate to. It's just amazing how they can reach to the crowd through songwriting. The band's music emphasizes the emotion felt. And Ney Dimaculangan, the vocalist, outstandingly projects. He sings every song with the right emotion. The message reaches the listeners clearly. You can really feel what the message (e.g. I, you can really feel the heartbreak the writer felt).

6CM did a better job than their debut album, Permission To Shine. Two CDs and they're still standing strong. It's amazing how they evaded the "sophomore slump". The sophomore album, Panorama features the vocals of Ebe Dancel of Sugarfree, and Francis M. Included in the album is the acoustic version of their hit single, Sige, from their debut album. Features hits that topped charts and beaten out international artists, hits like Sandalan, I and Trip. What I love about the album is that I can relate to every song (I'm sure many of you would). I take really good care of my copy since I had it signed by the band. Final words: you'll never get tired of listening to the CD. Not a minute wasted. Every peso spent is worth it.

turnfoot
    only one word can describe this cd: BORING!!! i bought this cd thinking that i'd get fairly good songs. but was dissapointed to hear sleepy love songs! the only good song in my opinion is sige (acoustic). all the others are too long and yet too boring!!! i have to admit that the lyrics are fairly good. but the music itself sucks! and what's worse is that the band didn't write all of the songs. maybe only 1-2 were written by their guitarist!!! boring, repetative, annoying, worthless... dissapointing sophomore album...