For Those Who Have Heart review by A Day to Remember

• Released: Jan 23, 2007
A Day to Remember: For Those Who Have Heart

a day to remembers ability to combine singing, screaming, breakdowns, and great lyrics is just amazing, not to mention their stage presence. I immediately fell in love with a day to remember when they were on tour opening for the devil wears prada and silverstein. Jeremy Mckinnon voice is outstanding, weather it be screaming or singing, he is great at transitioning from one to the other very melodically. a great example of that last statement would be the last minute of monument. One of the softer songs on the album, "the price we pay" is very calm, but definitely not a let down, the lyrics are just one sentence repeated with some nice piano and calm guitar in the background. then on the other hand, you have "a shot in the dark" or "speak of the devil" which happens to be one of their more hardcore songs.

All of these songs on the CD are high energy and fun. The lyrics are not just nonsense and actually do have meanings behind them. The majority of the songs are very easy to relate to and Jeremy Mckinnon has great clarity in everything he says including his screaming.

I can honnestly say that I love every track on this cd, but of course I have my favorites. The songs that I enjoy most on this CD would have to be: Speak Of The Devil - because everything about it just mixes so well, with the instruments and the lyrics and of course the way the lyrics are sung it just has great blend in general. The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle - amazing amazing amazing amazing. definitely one of the top songs of the album. everything works great together and this song just has that effect of making you feel better. in my opinion this song has the best guitar and vocals. Colder Than My Heart If You Can Imagine - another one of the top songs in my opinion. this song's easy to relate to and has a great breakdown. A Shot In The Dark - as well as the last two, one of the top songs. best lyrics in my opinion. this song is just very well put together. Start The Shooting - I love this song. amazing intro and the sudden changes from screaming to singing is just all around great. I highly recommend this cd, and I actually have to tons of my friends and the majority of them liked it very much. so, go get it!

A_New_Level
    Best album ever. Period. The re-release is sick too. How they re-recorded Heartless and You should have killed me when you had the chance and threw in a new song and their cover of Since U Been Gone.
    A_New_Level
    This is the best ablum ever. Period. The reissue is sick too how they re-recorded "Heartless" and "You should have killed me when you had the chance" They sound so much better. They threw in a new song too, and their cover of Since U Been Gone. Awesome CD.
    Shadow_Hedgie
    This CD is one of the best for ADTR, like the rest of the albums. They have really remained strong throughout their years.
    ianaimo
    This is the best ADTR cd for sure... I love it. I do think they need to change the genre listing from emo to pop punk. ADTR is really not EMO at all...