Amotion [DVD] Review

artist: A Perfect Circle date: 12/24/2004 category: compact discs
A Perfect Circle: Amotion [DVD]
Released: November 16, 2004
Only two weeks after A Perfect Circle released Emotive (a very different album from their other two), they now come with a CD/DVD set titled Amotion.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 8
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Amotion [DVD] Reviewed by: spoonman017, on december 24, 2004

Sound: Of course, A Perfect Circle's music is great. The DVD hosts APC's video collection and "The Noose" live. "The Noose" is amazing live! Amotion also comes along with a bonus remix cd that is alright. I was disappointed by a few remixes, but "Weak And Powerless" (tilling my grave mix) is definitely worth a listen. In "The Hollow"s remix, Paz Lenchantin puts in her vocals for a haunting remix, which is also interesting. // 8

Overall Impression: Amotion is all an A Perfect Circle fan could ask for. Everything on the DVD is perfect except the music that plays on the home screen is extremely annoying. It seems like the majority of all the things contained on the DVD have already been released, but it's good to have them all on one disc that you can access whenever you want. The only thing else that I could ask for is more live performances, but there seems to be a live DVD in the works, so they couldn't spoil that. Overall, this was a pretty good addition to my DVD collection. The price is pretty low, especially since it comes with a Remix album with 9 tracks. If you have the cash on you, buy this DVD, and if you don't have the cash, find some way to get some, and buy it. // 8