...And Don't Forget To Breathe review by A Static Lullaby

• Released: Jan 28, 2003
A Static Lullaby: ...And Don't Forget To Breathe

This CD was what turned me on too "heavier music" even though this isnt a very haevy CD, it's just what got me interested in different music. This CD is absolutely amazing, there isnt one flaw at all, the drumming is superb and the guitar is just way cool and badass. Their screamer is like the best screamo vocalist out there. Their lyrics are just so passionate and beautiful I love this band and this CD. But if you heard Faso Latido before you heard this you need to go back and listen to this, because they are 2 completely different CD's Faso Latido is completely horrible and I dont even know how such musicians could've produced that crap. but this CD is awesome and it should be in everyone's collection.

The lyrics are so good and very very very well written they are not cliched at all. They are mostly about heart break and emo stuff, but the way the write the lyrics just makes the music so much better. Also the screamer is very talented and the singer. Oh boy, he's good. Very good clean singing voice. I love te lyrics and the singing.

At the time this CD came out, it blew away all of the competition in the screamo/rock catagory. The most impressive songs would have to be "Withered" and "A Song For A Broken Heart," seriously those songs are so damn good, and they get you so pumped up. I love every single thing about this CD, from the drumming to the vocals and the guitar. This CD is an absolute masterpiece. If someone were to steal this CD from me, I would hunt them down and beat them furiously and skin them alive with a dull hunting knife, that's how much this CD means to me. And if I were to lose it, I would be so disappointed in myself. But I would definitly go buy it again. Even though I think it might be hard to get a hold of now-a-days. I'm telling you, it's a masterful work of art that every rock/screamo fans needs in their collection. So go get it today.

HospitalMusic
    eh man this album is totally different from gay ass faso latido wth man that album sucked ass! this one is like there best stuff man faso latido was jus noise and racket it was so boring.