Faso Latido review by A Static Lullaby

• Released: Apr 5, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 4.7 Poor
A Static Lullaby: Faso Latido

The sound of this album is a hell of a lot different from their last CD. It weant kind of mellow, and you can tell their trying to produce a different sound and be different. But the thing is, they didn't pull it off. In most of their songs it sounds like the guitarist is just plucking away at strings, and never made anythig up for the songs, but the songs are decent.

Lyrics aren't good at all. Their single "Stand Up" is about a town falling down. And in their one song he says "Tickle me pink with laughter." That's kinda wierd. Also there is less screaming, and the singer is trying to actually sound like he's trying our for american idol.

Their first album was so much better. The only thing I like about this album is the last track. If I lose I would not re-buy it.

andrewjf
    this album aint as bad as you all say it is. Radio Flyer's Last Journey is a great song,and so is Smooth Modulator,and Marilyn Monrobot. but there old album was the best,way better than Faso Latido and there new Self-Titled album